Pierce County Ferry offers alerts to keep their riders informed of Ferry related news such as delays longer than 10 minutes. You can visit their website to view these alerts or to stay informed through automatically sent out alerts, please consider signing up at https://co.pierce.wa.us/list.aspx?ListID=300.
Type in your email address in the “Email Address” field, and select the “Sign in” button
To get alerts via email
• Select the mail image in the section titled “Alert Center”
• You will get a pop-up box that directs you to check your email for a confirmation link. Select “OK” to close.
• Check your email for a message from email@example.com titled “Please confirm your next subscription.”
• Select the link in the email to verify your email address.
• You will be redirected to a screen on the Pierce County website that confirms you are signed up.
To get alerts via text
• Check the box next to “I would like to be able to receive text messages on my mobile phone.”
• Next to the phone image, enter your phone number and select “Save.”
• In the section titled “Alert Center,” select the phone image.
• You will get a pop-up box that says you will receive a text message with a confirmation code. Select “OK” to close.
• Watch your phone for a message that says “Reply OK” to confirm CIVICPLUS texts.”
• Reply to the message by texting “OK.”
• You will receive a confirmation text.
• If you wish to unsubscribe from either list, sign into your account with your email address.
• Under the section titled “Alert Center,” select the email or phone image to unsubscribe from that list.
• Select the “Sign Out” link.